All Singapore-incorporated companies are required by law to file their annual tax returns to IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore). That’s part of the statutory compliance that goes along with submission of audited and unaudited accounts. As a tax services company, we are focused on helping clients file personal and corporate taxes as well as meet their accounting structures as instructed by the Singapore Tax Service Section.
Let Us Help You in Filing Relevant Taxes
Knowing there are strict timelines that need to be met with regard to tax filing, giving the job to a pro tax service expert like us can make you beat the deadline and ensure necessary compliance. Our tax filing services range from personal to corporate all through to GST filing and annual tax returns. Whether you’re a local private company or international company with a branch or subsidiary in Singapore, we can help you with your tax and accounting structures.
Our Services and Fees
– ECI filing
– Preparation of tax computation
– Filing of tax return
Application for Waiver of Income Tax Return Submission
Check Out Our All In One Accounting, Secretarial and Tax Services
You focus on your core business and leave the administrative work to us
Frequently Asked Questions
From YA 2017, companies will qualify to file Form C-S if they meet all of the following conditions:
- The company must be incorporated in Singapore;
- The company must have an annual revenue of $5 million or below
- The company only derives income taxable at the prevailing corporate tax rate of 17%; and
- The company is not claiming any of the following in the YA:
- Carry-back of Current Year Capital Allowances/ Losses”
- Group Relief
- Investment Allowance
- Foreign Tax Credit and Tax Deducted at Source
A dormant company is one that does not carry on business and has no income for the whole of the basis period.